Trainee Assistant Client Accountant (Under the YEP Scheme)
Join our team of professionals!
TrustQore Management Company is looking for a dynamic Trainee Assistant Client Accountant.
The Trainee Assistant Client Accountant will be under a 1-year contract and shall possess a degree or diploma level in Finance or any other equivalent field and or started courses in ACCA. The candidate will be coached by the Accountants and Senior Accountants. During the coaching, the candidate will be exposed on the day-to-day processing of accounting transactions and the month-end process for various the clients.
Division : Administration
Reporting to : Senior Accountant
- Process day to day accounting transactions such as bank statements, invoices etc;
- Processing of entries as required for client entities.
- Assist in the monthly invoicing process and debt collection;
- Prepare accounting schedules in agreed format, and ad hoc accounting schedules as required from time to time.
- Assisting with the preparation of the management accounts and financial statements;
- Document and maintain business procedures and adhere to accounting policies;
- Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records
- Supporting accounting deadlines together with the team;
- Support the Accountants and Senior Client Accountants for accounting related enquiries
- Deliver work as per SLAs and relevant KPIs;
- Any adhoc duties / projects prescribed and assigned by the management.
- University graduate in the field of Accounting / Finance
- Good HSC, with Accounting at main level.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Good analytical & interpersonal skills
- Great team player