The Team Manager shall be responsible for leading and managing a team in achieving accurate and compliant administration and management of an assigned portfolio of clients and client entities across various jurisdictions. Additionally, the Team Manager shall be required to act as the primary relationship manager for a number of clients.
Team Manager shall possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills to effectively lead the team as well as lead the client portfolio whilst driving profitability and billability and balancing client service and client retention.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and administration of a client portfolio comprising of local and foreign corporate entities, legal arrangements and other associated products;
- Responsible for understanding, assessing and reviewing commercial transactions within assigned client portfolio sufficient to present to directors/ trustees/ signatories;
- Perform risk based due diligence checks on all transactions within client portfolio;
- Convene, attend and take minutes of meetings of the board and/or shareholders’ of assigned client portfolio;
- Responsible for KYC and maintaining relevant customer due diligence documentation.
- Priortise, assign and oversee tasks/duties assigned to team members to ensure efficiency and technical accuracy of assigned deliverables;
- Work together with Compliance and Business Solutions Teams to ensure smooth client onboarding;
- Support senior management in collecting client data, products and services data, jursidictional data etc. as and when required for prudential or related reporting;
- Support in managing and co-ordinating special projects within the Client Operations Team;
- Work with Finance Team to check and submit annual, monthly and ad-hoc client invoicing;
- Work with Relationship Management to effectively manage debtors of client portfolio;
- Any adhoc duties / projects prescribed and assigned by the management.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients;
- Managing the relationship with financial institutions.
- Support team with complex client transactions to ensure smooth closing of important transactions
Data & Systems
- Close monitoring of the WIP and analysis of figures gathered to determine profitability, billability, productivity, annuity and budget of the team;
- Ensure that the Secure Client Portal access is up to date with the required info and used correctly by our clients;
- Ensure current operations business processes, policies and procedures are followed;
- Develop and ensure positive working relationship within the team, company and external parties;
- Skills sharing and coaching of team members;
- Manage the team’s performance;
- Degree holder in relevant field
- Fully or partly ICSA / STEP qualified will be an added advantage
- 10 years of experience within the Global Business sector
- At least 5 years of experience in leading a team
- Sound technical knowledge with regards to statutory requirements for Global Business Companies, domestic companies, BVI business companies and Trusts
- Experience in dealing with clients and companies in a multiple jurisdiction environment and working with complex and large portfolio of clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in dealing with clients in different jurisdictions
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and provide solutions within the requirements of the position.
- Competent individual with integrity, accountability and a great team player
- Good negotiation skills and business knowledge
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Applicants must possess general computer knowledge, as well as proficiency in commonly used software packages including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications.