Senior Client Administrator
Responsible for the day-to-day administration and company secretarial work of clients’ entities. Ensure that all correspondences and other communication are attended promptly in a professional way to maintain consistent compliant and high standard of service. Organise portfolio and make sure that the legal and statutory requirements in the entity’s jurisdiction are being always respected. Manage and lead a team of administrators.
Job Profiles & Key Responsibilities
- Set up of companies, trusts, PCC, foundations in an accurate and timely manner by always giving feedback to the client on status as well as to the concerned teams;
- Administer a portfolio of clients and act as their direct point of contact; ensure high standard of service at all times while respecting legal and statutory requirements ;
- Ensure timely, accurate and quality responses to clients’ queries and requests;
- Organise board meetings, committees and annual general meetings, prepare and circulate the agenda and board pack;
- After any meeting, minutes have to be prepared and circulated to the people concerned
- Draft resolutions where necessary and have them signed and circulated as soon as reasonable;
- Strictly abide by the established policies and procedures of company;
- Review and interpret agreements and legal documents
- Manage, coach, develop and support a team of Administrators with their daily activities and planning, together with supporting them in resolving complex client transactions;
- Any adhoc duties / projects prescribed and assigned by the management.
- At least 5-6 years of experience within the Global business sector ;
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team;
- Possessed a professional Degree in the relevant field
- Being fully or partly ICSA / STEP qualified will be an added advantage.
- Experience in dealing with clients in a multiple jurisdiction environment and working with complex and large client portfolio.
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and provide solutions within the requirements of the position;
- Competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player;
- Strong leadership skills