Senior Client Administrator
The Senior Client Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and company secretarial work of clients’ entities. Ensure that all correspondences and other communication are attended promptly in a professional way to maintain consistent compliant and high standard of service. Organise portfolio and make sure that the legal and statutory requirements in the entity’s jurisdiction are being always respected. Manage and lead a team of administrators.
- Set up of companies, trusts, PCC, foundations in an accurate and timely manner by always giving feedback to the client on status as well as to the concerned teams;
- Administer a portfolio of clients and act as their direct point of contact; ensure high standard of service at all times;
- Ensure timely, accurate and quality responses to clients’ queries and requests;
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of entities governed in Mauritius or in another jurisdiction;
- Ensure that the entities in the portfolio comply with all applicable codes, including their respective legal and statutory requirements;
- Maintain statutory records, including registers of members, directors and secretaries amongst others and file the required statutory documents such as annual return, financial statements and so on with the relevant regulators as and when required by the law;
- Organise board meetings, committees and annual general meetings, prepare and circulate the agenda and board pack;
- After any meeting, minutes have to be prepared and circulated to the people concerned as soon as you can.
- Draft resolutions where necessary and have them signed and circulated as soon as reasonable;
- Strictly abide by the established policies and procedures of company;
- Manage & coach a team of Administrators;
- Any adhoc duties / projects prescribed and assigned by the management.
- Degree holder in relevant field;
- Fully or partly ICSA / STEP qualified will be an added advantage.
- 5-6 years of experience within the Global business sector ;
- At at least 2 years of experience in leading a team;
- Sound technical knowledge with regards to statutory requirements for Global Business Companies and Trusts;
- Experience in dealing with clients in a multiple jurisdiction environment and working with complex and large client portfolio.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in English;
- Excellent in dealing with clients in different jurisdictions;
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and provide solutions within the requirements of the position;
- Competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player;
- Strong leadership skills
- Degree holder in relevant field
- Fully or partly ICSA / STEP qualified will be an added advantage
- 10 years of experience within the Global Business sector
- At least 5 years of experience in leading a team
- Sound technical knowledge with regards to statutory requirements for Global Business Companies, domestic companies, BVI business companies and Trusts
- Experience in dealing with clients and companies in a multiple jurisdiction environment and working with complex and large portfolio of clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in dealing with clients in different jurisdictions
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and provide solutions within the requirements of the position.
- Competent individual with integrity, accountability and a great team player
- Good negotiation skills and business knowledge
- Excellent leadership skills.
Applicants must possess general computer knowledge, as well as proficiency in commonly used software packages including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications.