The Junior Administrator will be responsible to assist with the incorporation process, day to day administration of the team’s client portfolio and ensuring that internal and legislatives guidelines are adhered to.
- Opening of accounts with institutions (Banks, Custodian, Brokers) including liaison and follow up;
- Monitor the operations of the accounts;
- Assist the team in corporate work, organizing board meetings and assisting in the preparation of board packs;
- Preparation of various secretarial services, collection of documents for the incorporation of companies and setting up of trusts;
- Preparation of payments by respecting internal instruction and checklist;
- Assist in Customer due diligence – compliance of files with relevant laws of that jurisdiction and compliance with internal control procedures;
- Maintaining statutory record of entities
- Possessed a professional Degree in Management, Law or equivalent qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience in a Management Company
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and passionate about the job
- Flexibility and ability to cope with tight deadlines in an ever-evolving environment.