The Junior Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of accounting transactions and the month-end process for various the clients.
- Process day to day accounting transactions such as bank statements, invoices etc
- Processing of entries as required for client entities.
- Execute the monthly invoicing process and debt collection
- Prepare accounting schedules in agreed format, and ad hoc accounting schedules as required from time to time.
- Complete all required balance sheet reconciliations including bank and intercompany reconciliations amongst others
- Preparation of VAT schedules and basic reports for accountants
- Assisting with the preparation of the management accounts and financial statements
- Document and maintain business procedures and adhere to accounting policies
- Ensure proper maintenance of accounting reports
- Supporting accounting deadlines together with the team
- Support the Senior Client Accountants for accounting related enquiries
- Deliver work as per SLAs and relevant KPIs
- Any adhoc duties / projects prescribed and assigned by the management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or will nearly complete a professional accounting qualification
- At least 1 year experience in the same position in a Management / Financial Company.
- Accounting and Financial knowledge
- Understanding of double entry and bookkeeping skills
- Good understanding of excel and Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of accounting package
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail