Administrator, Human Capital
Reporting to the Head of Human Capital, the Human Capital Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and administration of the Mauritius, Switzerland and SA office. S/he will carry out responsibilities in assisting in the full cycle of the management of the Human Capital to unleash an engaging and inclusive work environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Compensation & Benefits
- Assisting with benefits administration, including enrollment, changes, and addressing employee inquiries.
- Collaborating in the development and maintenance of compensation and salary structures.
- Assisting with payroll processing and salary adjustments
- Coordinate the development of Human Capital policies for the organization with regard to employee relations;
- Partner with management to communicate Human Capital policies, procedures, programs, and laws;
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation;
- Protect the interests of employees and the organization in accordance with company Human Capital policies and governmental laws and regulations.
Human Resource Information Systems
- In liaison with the supplier, manage the maintenance of the HC Software
- Maintain that the software is up to date with the relevant employee details and documents.
- Assist in the compiling and analyzing of HC data and metrics to make recommendations for improvements.
- Preparing HC reports for management.
- Managing HC-related paperworks, such as employment contracts and confidentiality agreements.
- Maintaining employee databases and HC software systems.
- Handling administrative tasks, including scheduling meetings, managing HC budgets, and preparing reports.
- Manage expatriates documents and permits
- Refine and co-ordinate the employee onboarding and off boarding program
- Assisting in the recruitment process, including job posting, candidate screening, and conducting interviews.
- Collaborating with department heads to identify staffing needs and create job descriptions.
- Coordinating employee training and development programs.
- Tracking and maintaining training records.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the training and refund (HRDC) process
- Supporting the performance management process, including performance appraisals and goal setting.
- Assisting in promoting diversity and inclusion initiatives within the organization.
- Assisting with the administration of engaging activities while respecting the budget.
Undertaking ad hoc HC projects and assignments as required by the Head of Human Capital or senior management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institution;
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in HR and Administration;
- Training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, training, and employee engagement ;
- Experience in working with similar organizations or institutions will be an added advantage;
- Analytical, excellent data mining ability;
- High ethical standards and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and integrity.
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with various departments.
- Ability to find creative solutions to challenges, for engaging our people and in attracting candidates.