The Administrator will be reporting to a Senior Administrator. The candidate will be proactively managing a portfolio of client files as per the company policy and legislative requirements while ensuring a great customer service and ensuring the coaching of Junior Administrators.
Division : Administration
Reporting to : Senior Administrator
- Proficient administration of assigned portfolio of clients;
- Build-up/maintain relationship with clients, respond to their queries and provide appropriate information and advice in timely manner;
- Handle transfer-in and transfer-out of entities to/from other MC/jurisdictions; conversion and re-domiciliation of entities; and
- Carrying out regular due diligence exercise on clients and ensure payments review compliance as per the Company policy and Anti-Money Laundering regulations, under guidelines of the Compliance officer;
- Drafting of written Board and Shareholders’ resolutions;
- Finalising of Minutes and attending board / shareholders / clients meetings
- Convening and attending Board and Shareholders’ meetings;
- Review transactions conducted by the Junior Administrators and ensure all transactions are as per the company process and legislatives requirements;
- Accurate timesheet completion as per company requirements ;
- Coaching of and assisting junior Administrators ;
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and external parties and delegated responsibilities.
- Degree holder in relevant field;
- Fully or partly ICSA / STEP qualified will be an added advantage.
- 3-4 of experience within the industry dealing with different type of GBC’s, Trusts.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in English;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.