The Administrator will be reporting to a Senior Administrator. The candidate will be proactively managing a portfolio of client files as per the company policy and legislative requirements while ensuring a great customer service and ensuring the coaching of Junior Administrators.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proficient administration of assigned portfolio of clients;
- Build-up/maintain relationship with clients, respond to their queries and provide appropriate information and advice in timely manner;
- Handle transfer-in and transfer-out of entities to/from other MC/jurisdictions; conversion and re-domiciliation of entities; and
- Carrying out regular due diligence exercise on clients and ensure payments review compliance as per the Company policy and Anti-Money Laundering regulations, under guidelines of the Compliance officer;
- Drafting of written Board and Shareholders’ resolutions;
- Finalising of Minutes and attending board / shareholders / clients meetings
- Convening and attending Board and Shareholders’ meetings;
- Review transactions conducted by the Junior Administrators and ensure all transactions are as per the company process and legislatives requirements;
- Accurate timesheet completion as per company requirements ;
- Coaching of and assisting junior Administrators ;
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and external parties and
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks, carry out duties including managing projects and delegated responsibilities.
- Degree holder in relevant field;
- Fully or partly ICSA / STEP qualified will be an added advantage.
- 3-4 of experience within the industry dealing with different type of GBC’s, Trusts.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in English;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Applicants must possess general computer knowledge, as well as proficiency in commonly used software packages including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications.